Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Friday, September 11, 2015

August 24, 2015 -OTRA VEZ A COMODORO!

OTRA VEZ A COMODORO!

My time in Rio Gallegos has come to an end... :( 

I feel like i just got here but I look back and its been 3 months!  I am heading back to Comodoro tonight... I'll be working in the middle of the city with Elder Vicharra. He's a stud from Peru so it'll be so sick! 

I'm really sad to be leaving Gallegos.. I really do love these people and all the missionaries here..we´ve come together as a family and everyone has been working so hard!!  Some of the elders on the other side of the city baptized a young couple this past week and I had the privilage of doing the interview.  The spirit was so strong.  I interviewed Carola.. the wife and she was so ready start her life over as a disciple of Jesus Christ. She has been through so much and she sincerely believes that through Jesus Christ she can be perfected through His atonement. 

As far as all of our investigators its like pulling teeth trying to get them to church!! We were able to find some more amazing people but as soon as you say we have church at 10 in the morning they just laugh and say they'll be sleeping... WAKE UP!!! We went by 3 families houses sunday morning to bring them to church and all lights off sleeping for all 3... come on now.... 

Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of Romero! The recent convert of the Hermanas in our branch and he is such a stud! Did a 180 on his life.. comes every week EARLY to church and is the only one that studies the classes throughout the week.  He doesn´t have much family here and is in his mid 40´s and said this was the first time he has celebrated his birthday since he was little.  We had a DOPE asado!! I will miss the Argentine asado...so much! 

THANK YOU so much mom for the package!! It came here and the birthday stuff was PERFECT for Romero.. ha I'll have a week in a new area for my birthday so ya..itll be low key which is chill!  And I was 10 times more happy we could do something cool for Romero! 

I love ya'll so much!!! 

S/o to Gunner for do missionary work at home! I wish I did more before!! Way to be an example! Such a stud!!  

Oren..lean..asistan!!!
Elder Lamb :)
I'll send pics in a sec!! 


Argentines dont mess around with their meat!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment