Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 1, 2014- Congrats on catching a big fish mom!!


Congrats on catching a big fish mom!!

Happy birthday dad!! What better way to spend it than camping, hunting, and fishing with the family!

Well this week has been amazing!  Honestly every week is fantastic out here..not gonna lie..sometimes it's soooo hard but at the end of the week I can´t help but smile.  We had so many miracles and my love for this gospel keeps growing.  I love hearing what everyone's doing and all that is going on back home.  I can´t believe there is going to be a wedding in December Kinny!  I'm so jealous you are all camping right now!  I can´t wait to fish again!  Gunner drew an elk tag? how tight!!


Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.  I couldn't have asked for a better birthday out here.  I really tried to keep it on the down low but this ward is awesome.  Ended up eating 4 cakes and too much pizza.  I was thinking about it and I can't even describe how grateful I am for everything in life right.  I have the most amazing family with parents that sacrificed so much for us kids. I was raised in the gospel being able to watch and follow after the examples of the most amazing faithful members including all our extended family.  I am so excited to take everything that I am learning here and use it with a family of my own some day.  I love serving so much.  The joy that comes from serving is something I want to carry with me forever.  I am so grateful for everything in life but most importantly Jesus Christ and his eternal act of service in the atonement.  
JULIETTA AND HER MOM CAME TO CHURCH!!

I love you all!
Go do temple work and pray we'll get a temple in the Patagonia!  That´s why I am here!!! Working for a temple!!
Elder Lamb


S/o to some amazing families this week for making my birthday amazing!!
First of all Ojeda family for making me the dopest cake and always helping us out with teaching investigators and the Jovenes and the Robles family and Moreno family for celebrating my birthday and of course the Castro family for inviting us over and Sheila for always posting pictures of us because mom and reegan love all her posts haha:) Love all the people so much!!


Birthday Pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment