Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Monday, August 25, 2014

August 18, 2014


What is up!!  This week has been great of course!! I realized that no matter what happens it truly always is a good week:)

Well I'm blinking like crazy right now because this wind is doing some serious work on them ojos.
I honestly can't remember all that happened this week.  Elder Chavarria and I are working so great together and President loves it.  We're just always happy and just try to pump up all the other missionaries.  I don't have like any time..sorry!!
That's awesome you saw the pictures mom.  That is the family we live behind so every night coming back to the pension we stop by to say hi or ask for something and we always end up sitting around the kitchen table and they tell stories about their childhood and their kids and stuff!  I love hearing from them and just being around a strong family here.
We've been doing a lot of service and I told the ward that I expect to be able to do service for every family before I leave and they´re on board.
Soccer just got 10000 times more competitive and I am obsessed. I'll definitely be playing in some sort of way when i return competitively.  

Wowowow wait a sec..Reegan is going into 9th grade? and Gunner into his Junior year? Nooooooooooo....well if 9th  grade was in the high school I'd tell her to take 8th again.  That's crazy!!
We had interviews with President and Hermana yesterday and they just keep getting better.  It's amazing to here from them.  Such real people who truly care about everyone!!
Oh and my cameras broke so.......no mas fotos por un rato:(
Thanks for everything!!!!!! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY AND I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!!


Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment