Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Monday, January 19, 2015

January 5, 2015 La Vardad

January 5, 2015

La verdad!!!:)


What is going on??:)

This week has flown by just like all the rest! I hope everyone had a great new years! 
Ours was so much fun! Familia Sosa invited us over again and this time we brought more missionaries! In total, we were 16 missionaries with this family and we had the biggest asado with lamb and cow and chicken.. just every type of meat possible! They are honestly too nice to have us all over! 

To start off the new year we're reading the Book of Mormon again from the beginning and I can't tell you how grateful I am for that! President told  us to read it in out native language so I brushed the dirt off my english Book of Mormon and started from the beginning... and I haven´t felt this much peace in a minute.  I have such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon and the power that it has. What other book testifies of Christ...proves his existence...has records of Him visiting the America's and then gives you so much promises and commandments...and to top it all off it's all centraled around families! Goodnight! It's such an amazing book.  

We have been encouraged to mark all that has to do with Christ and the atonement in red and everything that has to deal with missionary work in blue and I haven't picked up my pencil! This book is truly inspired and we are truly blessed to live in a time where we have the great blessing of being able to read it and meditate upon the words of our Father in Heaven, His son, and the Holy Prophets! All in all, READ IT!! 

We found this amazing man named Pedro yesterday and we taught him of the power of the Book of Mormon.. he then asked us how could he find out if it was true... I can't explain the happiness I had when I heard him ask that question!! Moroni 10: 3-5! PRAY!! 

I love serving the Lord...I love being a missionary..Matthew 10:39... I'm going to strive to forget myself even more this year to really devote everything I have to the Lord... I won't get this opportunity again so why not give it everything I have! 

Thank you for all the support and prayers! They are definitely felt!!

Another miracle.. our zone now has some serious talent in football and we played the first legit game of football since I have been on the mission! Too much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you allllll
Elder Lamb  

Pics of Elder Griffits and I with our little homie Nikolas.

Pic of ya boy just steppin up from the fanny pack game and reppin a leg strap with the BofM!

And a pic of some of the homies at dinner on New Years! 







No comments:

Post a Comment