Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 27, 2015- 1 YEAR!!!- Puerto Madryn

******************************************
January 27, 2015
PUERTO MADRYN!!!!!


I'm out of the office! I am so grateful for all that I learned and the opportunity to help the mission as a whole and all the individual missionaries but I could not be more grateful to leave and dedicate 100000% of my time to the field and working my butt off.. I only have a year left so I've got to get off the computer and go!

I'm in Puerto Madryn Argentina with Elder Gutierrez de Buenos Aires.... such an amazing missionary.

I'll send an email next week with a ton of pics!

Love you all!!
Elder Lamb



1 comment:

  1. Este Elder puto se quiso agarrar a mi sobrina. Y tengo avidencias. Tengo las cartas que le escribĂ­a. Lo mandan a su pais oh yo lo mato.

    ReplyDelete