Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Sunday, April 5, 2015

March 23, 2015- ESPÍRITU SANTO:):)



Se bautizó!  Sorry for not writing yesterday.. it's another holiday just like every other week... literally these people will celebrate anything to get work off!!

Well this was one of the greatest weeks of my mission.  Rosa was baptized by her son Pablo Leon on saturday.  To see her before the baptism and she see her desire is something I will never forget...she truly understood the promise that she was about to make with our Heavenly Father..I gave the message on the Holy Ghost and I told her that she should have been the one giving the message seeing as she taught about it the week earlier in church.  I absolutely love her and family Leon.  They have changed my life.. 

Being here in Puerto Madryn has been the best for me!! It takes me back to those Austral days when I was in Rio Grande just trying to help out the branch in any way that we could.  We have an amazing relationship with all the members and we've challenged them to invite their friends over for a message...we already have three family home evenings planned this week alone!! Huge fan of the family home evenings...members..investigators...food...fun...just the best of the best!!! / every house we go to just loads us with food...I need to run some laps or something because walking all day doesn't do anything!

Yesterday we got together and had an elders quorum activity..they rented out this all dirt soccer field and we played some legit 11 on 11 soccer...legit has become one of my favorite sports..and i've been really able to expand my spanish vocab playing with random kids and showin them how a white boy can play.. haha

Everything is great...pray for Rosa and her family! She has 11 kids and the majority are not going down a good path. With her example we're sure they will realize it and want to change!! 

Love you all!! I'll send the pics next week! 
KEEP GOING TO THE TEMPLE:):):)
QUE VAYAN A LA CASA DEL SEÑOR!!
con amor,

Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment