Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 14, 2014- DON'T GET A GIRLFRIEND GUNNER


What's good fam?:):)  Sooo yup this week has been super busy and stressful but I have grown a lot.. kinda.

So working a ton with trámites and all the paperwork in spanish is... different.  I honestly am grateful in a way because I know when they send me out of the office I am going to explode like a firework and work SOOOOOOOOO absolutely hard! I am learning so much and we have been able to leave and the best part is that Elder Watkins is going to a new area now.  We were a trio with me, him , and Elder Nelson but now Elder Watkins left and Elder Nelson and I already set some amazing goals to get out as much as we can and take advantage of every second while working in here.  

It's such a blessing having Elder Nelson in here with me or else it would be awful.  We are constantly crying because we're laughing so hard and having a great time.  Today we ate at President's house which was awesome and I haven't had that quality of food in a minute! 

No time! Love you all!!! 

Our pension is so clean................. :)


Elder Lamb





No comments:

Post a Comment