Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Monday, December 29, 2014

December 22, 2014

#ZacandKinney2014

So my sister got married!!! CONGRATS!!! Too dope!! I am so happy for you!! I wish I could have been there to see everything!! I love seeing the Greens there and all the family! You can't get any better people than them!  I was thinking about it the other day as I was lying in my bed and it kinda hit me that she was getting married and I was just chillin sayin my prayers and was so insanely grateful for this gospel..everything is so perfect! You are now that much further on the path to Celestial exaltation! How tight is that!?
Well I am super excited to skype on Thursday! What time is best for all of you guys!? I was thinking like 4 pm here which would be 12 in the afternoon there! send me the username and all the jazz and we'll get this thing fired up!
Thanks for sending me pics dad! I love seeing all the cousins! 

It was so fun talking to Mitch... I was letting the elder I'm training practice answering the phone then he turns to me and says this guy Miguel with a strong accent wants to talk to you... his Portuguese Spanish accent was awesome! haha the first thing he said was Brockton it´s Mitch don't freak out.  I was so pumped! I also had to call Darren to tell him to activate Tres debit card.  It was so awesome to talk to him and hear how he's doing! I tried to call Jill first but she was at work.. Tres is doing awesome and is right on the beach in the northern warmer part of our mission.

Well we had a pancake and waffle lunch yesterday at the senior couples house and it was toooooooooooooo good.. one of the Assistants Elder Jeppson received maple syrup in a package so we took full advantage of that! I'll send some pics later!
Well I love you all... I am so grateful for Christmas and the opportunity we have to serve and to remember our savior Jesus Christ.. He had a humble birth.. He reached out to others and served.. the Pastores followed the shining star... now it is our turn to turn our heads to the star and follow in the path towards Christ.. 

Thank you for all of your prayers!!!

I thought that it was HILARIOUS Mckinley and Zac had to stop to pay a court fine for a hunting violation! 

Go out and make someones day this Christmas outing! 

Elder Lamb



No comments:

Post a Comment