Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Monday, December 8, 2014

November 24, 2014


The Whisperer

This guy was screamin to the heavens after that lesson

Love my life..love Argentina..love the Patagonia..love the mission:)
Elder Lamb

(This goes with the picture where Brockton is showing the penguin the picture of Christ.)

President took us and the assistants to Camerones! It's this tiny fishing town about 3 hours north of Comodoro... we left super early in the morning and we were there with the penguins and whanackos (weird llamas) and foxes! It definitely made me appreciate the patagonia so much more!! it truly was sooo beautiful! I'll send more photos later!
President was just laughing when he saw me jumping between rocks in my church clothes.  He's totally normal and loves to have fun and laugh... such a blessing!

More picture from Camerones and a random drunk man that yelled at me while in line at the store.









No comments:

Post a Comment