Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Thursday, May 7, 2015

April 27, 2015- FLIA LEON!!!



I can't believe it's already monday!! What an amazing week!!! The work is moving forward here in the branch and I'm soooooo grateful to be a part of it.

So remember the amazing Rosa who was baptized a little over a month ago..? Well we had been teaching her two daughters Maria and Nancy who are 14 and 15 years of age.  I LOVE TEACHING!!  These young women truly understood the covenant they were about to make and being able to teach with Rosa helping us was ideal!  As well as the whole Leon Family.  Pablo, Rosa`s son, now has 3 more members of his family that entered through the door of salvation.  

Rosa is now teaching the gospel principles class every week! She has only been a member for a month!! She's SO AMAZING!!! 

The group of teenage boys all showed up to church yesterday with shirt and tie!! These boys are changing their lives!!!!!!!!!!!! They stopped drinking....they stopped smoking...they even stopped cussing!!!!!!!! The gospel changes lives!!! I hope one day my faith can be as great as Rosa's or of these amazing young men.  They boys have there baptismal date set for the 9 of may

The missionaries in our little branch are doing amazing! Combined we have 15 baptismal dates for this coming month!! That's the most in the whole mission and it's all because of the members and their willingness work with us!  I LOVE THIS AREA!! I think I only have 5 more weeks here and I'm trying to take advantage of every second before I leave.  It's going to be so hard to leave such amazing people! 

Keep going to the temple...Read the scriptures... Do a family home evening:):) 
Imma keep living the dream:) Thank you for all the support and prayers:)

Elder Lamb

photos.. Pablo Leon..Nancy.. Maria.. Me
She was so happy!
I love this picture of Pablo hugging his little sister right after she was baptized.. this family..no idea how im going to say goodbye to them

fyi mom and dad...ive promised like everyone here that i'll travel back some day so get ready!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment