Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Thursday, May 7, 2015

April 20, 2015- Los PIVES de la RAMA


Fam bam wazam...whats good?


First of all huge shout out to the G Man for getting the perm in the back!!!! so sick!! This has been another amazing week... :) so remember the pic I sent last week with all the teenage boys and us? well 4 of them c
ame to church yesterday and have a date to be baptized!!! and it's all because one of the youth in the branch asked his friend if he wanted to come to church!  these kids are 16 and 17 years old and they don't have any support in their houses but they wake up early on Sundays so that they can learn more about the love God has for them! That's insane! I try to put myself in their shoes and I'd like to be able to say that I'd do the same when I was 16 if I didn't know the church but I don't know! So much respect for these homies!

We are still teaching the daughters of the amazing Rosa who we just baptized and they are literally fighting over who gets to be baptized first! they have their baptismal service this week:):):):) 

The other elders in the branch had a baptism this past week.  Jeremias was baptized.  He's 16 years old and he was invited to church by his friend from school sebastian.  He loved it and the first day he went to church they were trying to figure out what youth were going to enroll in seminary.. Jeremias raised his hand and wanted to go! He has been waking up at 5:30 every day to go to seminary even before he was baptized!! SUCH A STUD!! and yesterday he received the Holy Ghost and the priesthood....The Lord knows we need more priesthood in the branch and he has blessed this area incredibly!! We had 8 investigators come to church yesterday and a few less active families! And guess what?? Transfers are today and I'm staying another transfer!!!!!!!!!!!:):) 

I've never been so happy and it's all because i can see the children of our Heavenly Father changing and rockognizing that they need Him in their lives just as much as I need him in my life. 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Have a great week and make someones day:)

Elder Corderito 

pics:
Lunch yesterday with family Baeza and the sisters in our branch:)

2-
All the missionaries in the branch!! Everyone is doing so much work!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment