Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Friday, October 23, 2015

October 6, 2015 -No sleep till New Years!!!!

No sleep till New Years!!!!

Hows everyone doing!!!??

This week has been so insane!!! I LOVE CONFERENCE!!I Elder Hollans talk killed me mom! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!! Without you i would not be anywhere near La Patagonia! 

I can't believe how busy the days are! 

I had to say goodbye to 4 of my past companions this morning (Elder Garcia, Elder Nelson, Elder Caceres, Elder Scogin) as they left to their homes to be reunited with their families.. I am forever in debt to my companions and all that they have done for me and have taught me! 

The past few days Elder Franco and I have been running on 3 hours of sleep and we have another group of newbies coming tomorrow morning at 2:30 AM!! then we have to train'em then get them shipped off then we start interviews the next day!! I will send pics tomorrow! Had a couple minutes to write but forget the camera! 

Today a new group came in that have 2 weeks in the mission because of the mission straight from the MTC! It was crazy.. the plane that brought the newbies took the missionaries that were ending their missions home.  

I am so busy but it is so rewarding being able to work with all these amazing missionaries and to see the desire that they have to work.  It was amazing to hear the testimonies of those that have completed their two years and to see the changes that they have made and to witness how their testimony of the atonement and the restoration has forever changed their lives and the lives of those that they have been able to teach!  

I truly LOVE being a missionary..such a good excuse to change peoples lives and to change mine:)  I know that I have a Father in Heaven that loves me and the random stranger in the street the same and wants both of us to return to live with Him.. I just have to give that stranger a reminder of lessons he had already learned before he came to this earth:)
Love you all! THANK YOU for the prayers!!   

Reminder..i'll send pics tomorrow!:)
Elder Lamb

****************************

First pic: Sayin goodbye to all some of my best friends here in the mish... all these elders are in their homes already just chowin down on some mcdonalds and drinkin some DP.

My Pday is now whenever we have a little time so we are taking our Pday today!:)

Feel free to write fam!!  

Love yall 
Elder Lamb



2nd: in the airport sending off one of my favorite comps Elder Cáceres...He is the biggest STUD ever! It was cool because President gave allowed him to go home 3 days early so that he would be able to be with his brother for a couple days because his brother got his call the same day that he was supposed to get back so they wouldn't have been able to see each other for 4 years! 


No comments:

Post a Comment