Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Sunday, October 4, 2015

September 21, 2015; GLORIA

GLORIA

What's goooood!!!!!   2 more weeks till General Conference!!! INVITE SOMEONE!!! Literally, I'm too excited!

This week was awesome!!! We had english classes and this girl we contacted on the street came and loved it! She's super evangelic and is not looking to change her religion....yet:)  The deal was though if she came to our church we would go to hers... haha so yesterday at 6 in the afternoon we made our way to the Evangelist Church and wow.......something I will never forget.. I'll tell you more about it when I'm home but just a lot of yelling, singing and good ol praisin goin on!! During the meeting i couldnt help but feel so sad for all the people in there because they have SO much faith.. some great people with amazing faith! And I know that if they just read the Book of Mormon they would be toooo happy! 

We found a new family this week FINALLY ha ha which was amazing! Teaching the restoration is my favorite thing in the world! 

There was a baptism in the other ward and I was blessed to be able to do the interview which is also my favorite thing in the world.  To ask them why they want to be baptized and hear their responses has strengthened my testimony.

The man (Fernando) was who was just baptized left the water with the biggest smile on his face! We are in the true church:) 

Still on the grind!!!!!!!!!!!
Love y'all love this gospel:)

Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment