Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 13, 2015 - #C'mooooon

Whats good... legit have no time.. but this week has been cray cray.. so my dime piece chilean comp Elder Caceres got called to be the new assistant so he bounced on me a few days before the transfer ended so he just left me to deal with all of transfers alone! haha

Where I'm at is Rio Gallegos and you have to go through chile so I'm on the grind right now trying to get all the missionaries that are getting transfered tickets and making them legal... stinks because I feel like I already did my time as secretary and now I have to do some of the same stuff.. this week is gonna be crazy but then it will be amazing again.

Before Elder Caceres left the sisters wanted us to pass by a house that they had contacted a while ago.. we passed and the homie wasnt there.. so we decided to contact there neighbor.. we clapped.. this teenage girl opened the door..looked back at her parents.. and before we could even say anything they told us to come in!  The air or something must be different in Gallegos or something because the people are soooo nice!!

And guess what.. we start chatting and they have 2 boys and 2 girls in their family in the same order as our family and they also have an another daughter (who is the oldest) that died a little over a year ago... Ive been waiting for this family!!!

We let them know that we had answers to some of the questions that they had and that we would love to share with them the plan that God has for every single one of His children.. They listened!!  After teaching them and sharing about Harding and our family the spirit was so strong.. The parents eyes were tearing.. We are able to teach something so eternally important.. SO IMPORTANT..

We shared with them that they will see their daughter again if they are willing to follow Christ.  They found hope.. they found the path.. now we get to help them get there.. they accepted a baptismal date for the middle of august and I just already love them!! They let us right in... they are so prepared for the gospel!!! 

So our investigator Gisella came to church yesterday!! We woke her right up clapping our butts off yesterday morning infront of her house.. she loved church!!! she learned a ton and is excited for next week and told me to note down her baptismal date after church.. the only thing is that she lives with her boyfriend and she doesn`t want to marry him because honestly he`s a pretty big tool but we gonna try and fix that!!

My boys here in the mish are going home tomorrow and it's so weird!!! I was able to get a lot of advice from them and I will make my last 6 months my best 6 months ever!!!!! My boy Elder Scogin is my new comp from Washington and we are going to have too much fun!! He's hilarious and such a hard worker so weez about to do work!! 

Love you allllllllllll!!! 
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment