Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Sunday, July 26, 2015

June 1, 2015 - I Hate Saying Goodbye!!

Praying for bishop and his family! So sad!

So this week has been just a week full of goodbyes... and I hate goodbyes!!! Another reason why I have to come back to visit these amazing people here!! My time in Puerto Madryn Argentina has come to an end. I have been called to serve in Rio Gallegos for the winter...I will FREEZE! Literally the coldest place in South America right now... Thank you mom for the clothes and warm stuff.. comin in sooo clutch!!

To be honest I am going exactly where I wanted to go with an Elder I wanted to work with.  Elder Caceres from Chile.  Very humble and focused Elder who wants to work just as much as I do!

It was so hard saying goodbye to all my fam in Rio Grande but this time it's so much harder.. the members and investigator's have adopted me as one of their own and we have worked together to bring so many people closer to Christ.  

I dont have time today!! Ill send an email with a ton of pics next week!! 
Love you all!!
Elder Lamb:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment