Elder Brockton Lamb

Elder Brockton Lamb
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Jan 2014-Jan 2016

Sunday, July 26, 2015

June 15, 2015 - What's Good!!

It's soooo cold down here!!! It's back to them "cover every part of my body except my eyes kind of weather!" But I'm liking it a lot.  

The people are super nice and the houses are always burning with the heaters and the ovens are always on so it's awesome.  This week just literally flew by so fast I can't even remember what we did really.  A few of the nights we had to go pick up missionaries at the bus station so I'm running on 2 hours of sleep right now.  

The branch is awesome.  The people are so nice.  We're trying so hard to find service opportunities but nobody wants to work in this cold weather so even finding service has been difficult and I'm going through withdrawals. It's been almost two weeks since we've done a service  project and I'm trip pin! 

All my homies are going home in the next couple weeks so that's so weird! Today I hit 17 months and i can't believe it!! Time is movin!

I hope everything is going great back home! Remember to read and pray!!! Too easy but too important.
Love you all!
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment